Thursday, January 28, 2010

Avarice will kill you in time

I haven't posted in the last few days because the only things I could think to talk about were not things I'd be comfortable sharing over the intrawebz.

Lets recap... whats happened since last friday?

Saturday I was bored most of the day but then hung out with Cassie, Lawson, Ben, Tyler, Brooke, and Chris. Played Apples to Apples and watched Reefer Madness which is actually pretty good the second time around.

Well sunday I hung out with Butter and Lawson most of the day that I remember. Me and Lawson finished season 2 on Madden and he... beat me in the superbowl... but I have the balls to admit it! Then he played World of Warcraft and got to level 80 while me and Butter played a bunch of card games and a really awesome form of blackjack where we bet with Pretzels that we didn't plan to eat anyway.

Then monday was Band Practice, watching Lizzie, and Museuming. Oh and going into a fake cave that was kind of dark and had water blending in with Land causing me to step in it like an idiot, my pants and shoes were wet the rest of the day and my shoes stayed wet until today apparently.

Tuesday was Drumline.

Yesterday I had a really rough end to the day but its in the past and I'd rather not divulge that over the Internet. But before that I tried out for the Variety show and it was quite possibly one of the most exhilarating things I've done... I can't wait for the real deal.

Today was surprisingly normal.... going to drumline here soon. Also thanks to Cassie I might not fail Calc now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment